• Thursday October 18 8-10 am Ridgecrest Monthly Breakfast
USO Building, 230 W. Ridgecrest Blvd. Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109 (3rdThursdays)
• SECOND ANNUAL SALUTE TO SERVICE GAME - October 26 - Centennial High School Stadium
Centennial HS Golden Hawks vs. Frontier HS Titans
RSVP by Oct 22nd to Al Sandrini 829-2776 or Erin Richey at 747-7088
(click flyer for full info)
• October Breakfast - Saturday October 27 - 9am Tehachapi Monthly Breakfast
St. Malachy Church, 407 West E St.- Tom Stenson (661) 823-1036
• October 25 - The Bakersfield Monthly Breakfast at the American Legion Post
9am Bakersfield Monthly Breakfast (4th Thursdays)
- American Legion Post 26 2020 H Street. FREE to All Honor Flight Vets & any KC WWII Veterans. Spouse or 1 guest= $5/person.
No RSVP. Kim Whitaker (661) 332-3202 Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket - To have enough seats for all our Veterans, please limit attendees to Veterans and one guest each. –Thank you!
• October 27-29- Honor Flight Kern County Flight #36
- October 29 - Welcome Home at Garces High School - 9pm-10pm
• November 6 - 9am-11am - Veteran Coffee & Donuts (1st Tuesdays)
Mix & Mingle with Veterans of all ages.Bakersfield Veterans Center: 1110 Golden State Ave. (661) 323-8387
• November 8 - 8am-10am - Kern River Valley Monthly Breakfast (2nd Thursdays)
VFW Hall 2811 Nugget Ave. Lake Isabella - Please RSVP Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109. Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket.
• November 12 - 8am-10am - 2018 Veterans Day Parade
7:00 am Park in the lot at 22nd and L Streets, FREE shuttle to American Legion Post 26 for FREE breakfast and return to the floats by 8:30 am. FREE lunch at the Post after the Parade.
Reserve your spot by contacting Barbara Wineinger (661) 387-6561
Guardians and volunteers, please call your veterans!
WEAR YOUR HONOR FLIGHT GEAR!