Donate to Honor Flight Kern County
Many thanks to all those who have donated!
Your donations send our vets to see their memorials in Washington DC at no cost to them.
You can donate to Honor Flight Kern County
at any time by clicking the DONATE button below.
• October 11 - 8am-10am - Kern River Valley Monthly Breakfast (2nd Thursdays)
VFW Hall 2811 Nugget Ave. Lake Isabella - Please RSVP Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109. Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket.
• October 12-14- Honor Flight Kern County Flight #35
October 12 - Send Off - Meadows Field Airport - 4am
October 14 - Welcome Home - Meadows Field Airport - 8pm
• Thursday October 18 8-10 am Ridgecrest Monthly Breakfast
USO Building, 230 W. Ridgecrest Blvd. Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109 (3rdThursdays)
• SECOND ANNUAL SALUTE TO SERVICE GAME - October 26 - Centennial High School Stadium
Centennial HS Golden Hawks vs. Frontier HS Titans
RSVP by Oct 22nd to Al Sandrini 829-2776 or Erin Richey at 747-7088
(click flyer for full info)
• October Breakfast - TBA - 9am Tehachapi Monthly Breakfast
St. Malachy Church, 407 West E St.- Tom Stenson (661) 823-1036
• October 25 - The Bakersfield Monthly Breakfast at the American Legion Post
9am Bakersfield Monthly Breakfast (4th Thursdays)
- American Legion Post 26 2020 H Street. FREE to All Honor Flight Vets & any KC WWII Veterans. Spouse or 1 guest= $5/person.
No RSVP. Kim Whitaker (661) 332-3202 Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket - To have enough seats for all our Veterans, please limit attendees to Veterans and one guest each. –Thank you!
• October 27-29 - Honor Flight Kern County Flight #36
• November 6 - 9am-11am - Veteran Coffee & Donuts (1st Tuesdays)
Mix & Mingle with Veterans of all ages.Bakersfield Veterans Center: 1110 Golden State Ave. (661) 323-8387