Inaugural voyage of Honor Flight Kern County
Photos - From Many Honor Flight Kern County Trips
Links on our "Previous Flights" page
Click here for Photos Links
Latest Videos - From Honor Flight Kern County Trips
Click to view new videos on KGET Channel 17's website
- They Make The Wheels Go Round & Round!
(click the link for a photo album honoring volunteers who honor our Veterans)
We Love Our Volunteers - Honor Flight Kern County Volunteers are the greatest. These tireless people make things happen so our Veterans can go on Honor Flights and enjoy many other local events bring honoring those who have served.
Sign up to be a Honor Flight Kern County Volunteer. There are many ways to help. Sign Up Now
Learn more about how you can help, Contact Us today.
• December 1
- Tuesday 9am-11am - Veteran Coffee & Donuts
1st Tuesday of each month. Mix & Mingle with Veterans of all ages: the “youngsters” coming back from the Middle East thru WWII.
Bakersfield Veterans Center: 1110 Golden State Ave. (661) 323-8387
• December 10 - Kern River Valley Monthly Breakfast (2nd Thursday of each month) 8:00-10:00 am VFW Hall 2811 Nugget Ave (behind Bank of America, McDonald's) Lake Isabella - Please RSVP by Dec 9 to Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109 **Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket**
• Wednesday December 16 - 10am MONTHLY CLASSIC WWII MOVIES!
This month’s feature: "TBA" - During these monthly Honor Flight movie days, a special price is open to all Honor Flight veterans, spouses, volunteers – wear your hats and gear!! Always 3rd Wednesday each month. - $4 admission is cash only, (snack bar takes credit cards).
Maya Cinemas 1000 California Ave (at Q Street). Lili Marsh (661) 303-3837
• Thursday December 17 - 9am Monthly Breakfast 2020 H Street.
NOTE: November & December Monthly Breakfasts are on the 3rd Thursday
Open to Honor Flight Veterans, spouse or a guest**. $5/person. 4th Thursday each month. Kim Whitaker (661) 332-3202 **Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket -To ensure that we have enough seats for all our Veterans, we kindly ask that you limit attendees to Veterans and one guest each. –Thank you! **