Donate to Honor Flight Kern County
Many thanks to all those who have donated!
Your donations send our vets to see their memorials in Washington DC at no cost to them.
You can donate to Honor Flight Kern County
at any time by clicking the DONATE button below.
• Thursday April 19 8-10 am Ridgecrest Monthly Breakfast
USO Building, 230 W. Ridgecrest Blvd. Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109 (3rdThursdays)
• April 26 - 9am Bakersfield Monthly Breakfast (4th Thursdays)
- American Legion Post 26 2020 H Street. FREE to All Honor Flight Vets & any KC WWII Veterans. Spouse or 1 guest= $5/person.
No RSVP. Kim Whitaker (661) 332-3202 Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket - To have enough seats for all our Veterans, please limit attendees to Veterans and one guest each. –Thank you!
• Saturday April - April 28 - 9am Tehachapi Monthly Breakfast
St. Malachy Church, 407 West E St.- Tom Stenson (661) 823-1036
• May 1 - 9am-11am - Veteran Coffee & Donuts (1st Tuesdays)
Mix & Mingle with Veterans of all ages. Bakersfield Veterans Center: 1110 Golden State Ave. (661) 323-8387
• May 5-7 - Honor Flight Kern County - Flight #33
Flight to Washington DC for our Veterans to visit their Memorials at no cost to them.
• May 10 - 8am-10am - Kern River Valley Monthly Breakfast (2nd Thursdays)
VFW Hall 2811 Nugget Ave. Lake Isabella - Please RSVP Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109. Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket.