Donate to Honor Flight Kern County
Many thanks to all those who have donated!
Your donations send our vets to see their memorials in Washington DC at no cost to them.
You can donate to Honor Flight Kern County
at any time by clicking the DONATE button below.
• Thursday August 16 8-10 am Ridgecrest Monthly Breakfast
USO Building, 230 W. Ridgecrest Blvd. Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109 (3rdThursdays)
• August 23 - The Bakersfield Monthly Breakfast at the American Legion Post
9am Bakersfield Monthly Breakfast (4th Thursdays)
- American Legion Post 26 2020 H Street. FREE to All Honor Flight Vets & any KC WWII Veterans. Spouse or 1 guest= $5/person.
No RSVP. Kim Whitaker (661) 332-3202 Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket - To have enough seats for all our Veterans, please limit attendees to Veterans and one guest each. –Thank you!
• Saturday July TBA - 9am Tehachapi Monthly Breakfast
St. Malachy Church, 407 West E St.- Tom Stenson (661) 823-1036
• Sunday September 2 - 7am-3pm - Hot Rods Burgers & Beers
Honoring Vets and their Hot Rods. Prohibition 1933 Speakeasy: 7900 Downing Av. - Bakersfield, CA 93308
All proceeds donated to Honor Flight Kern County - Questions? - Call Jack Vetter (661) 703-8473
• September 7 - 9am-11am - Veteran Coffee & Donuts (1st Tuesdays)
Mix & Mingle with Veterans of all ages.Bakersfield Veterans Center: 1110 Golden State Ave. (661) 323-8387
• September 13 - 8am-10am - Kern River Valley Monthly Breakfast (2nd Thursdays)
VFW Hall 2811 Nugget Ave. Lake Isabella - Please RSVP Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109. Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket.
• September 21-23 - Honor Flight Kern County Flight #34
• October 12-14 - Honor Flight Kern County Flight #35