• October 14-16 - Honor Flight Kern County - Flight #41
Veterans fly to Washington DC to visit their memorials.
• Oct 16 - 8pm - WELCOME HOME - 100 Vietnam Veterans - Meadows Field.
Bring your kids, banners and posters - FREE parking in DESIGNATED PARKING ONLY, follow signs.
We will line up on exterior sidewalk!
Honor Flight Kern County - Flight #41 October 14-16, 2019 Photos
• Thursday October 17 - 8-10 am - Ridgecrest Monthly Breakfast
USO Building, 230 W. Ridgecrest Blvd. Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109 (3rdThursdays).
• October 26 - 9am - Tehachapi Monthly Breakfast
St. Malachy Church, 407 West E St.- Tom Stenson (661) 823-1036
• November 5 - 9am-11am - Veteran Coffee & Donuts (1st Tuesdays)
Mix & Mingle with Veterans of all ages.Bakersfield Veterans Center: 1110 Golden State Ave. (661) 323-8387
• November 7 - 9:00am - Bakersfield Monthly Breakfast
American Legion Post 26 - (1hr Thursday)
2020 H Street - FREE to All Honor Flight, all local WWII veterans.
Limit 1 guest $5. No RSVP. Arlene Aninion (661) 205-1478
• November 14 - 8am-10am - Kern River Valley Monthly Breakfast (2nd Thursdays)
VFW Hall 2811 Nugget Ave. Lake Isabella - Please RSVP Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109.
Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket