• November 9th - All Day Media Fundraiser - 5am - 7pm - Click here for more info...
• Thursday October 19 8-10 am Ridgecrest Monthly Breakfast
USO Building, 230 W. Ridgecrest Blvd. Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109 (3rdThursdays)
• No October Breakfast - Tehachapi Monthly Breakfast
St. Malachy Church, 407 West E St.- Tom Stenson (661) 823-1036
• October 25-27 Honor Flight #30 to Washington DC
- Wednesday, October 25 Flight #30 Send-Off at 4:30 AM - 5 AM - Meadows Field Airport BFL
- Friday, October 27 Flight #30 Welcome Home at 8 PM - 10 PM - Meadows Field Airport BFL
• October 26 - 9am Bakersfield Monthly Breakfast (4th Thursdays)
- American Legion Post 26 2020 H Street. FREE to All Honor Flight Vets & any KC WWII Veterans. Spouse or 1 guest= $5/person.
No RSVP. Kim Whitaker (661) 332-3202 Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket - To have enough seats for all our Veterans, please limit attendees to Veterans and one guest each. –Thank you!
• November 1-3 Honor Flight #31 to Washington DC
- Wednesday, November 1 Flight #31 Send-Off at 4:30 AM - 5 AM - Meadows Field Airport BFL
- Friday, November 3 Flight #31 Welcome Home at 8 PM - 10 PM - Meadows Field Airport BFL
• November 2 - 9am-11am - Veteran Coffee & Donuts (1st Tuesdays)
Mix & Mingle with Veterans of all ages. Bakersfield Veterans Center: 1110 Golden State Ave. (661) 323-8387
• November 9 - 8am-10am - Kern River Valley Monthly Breakfast (2nd Thursdays)
VFW Hall 2811 Nugget Ave. Lake Isabella - Please RSVP Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109. Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket.
• Saturday, November 11 Veterans Parade Calling ALL Honor Flight Kern County WWII, Korean War and Vietnam veterans!
Join us on our 3 floats as we glide through the streets of Bakersfield.
Wear your Honor Flight shirts and name tags.
To reserve your spot, please call Barbara Wineinger (661) 387-6561