• March 27 - Jersey Mike's Subs Day of Giving
- Please buy your lunch or dinner, lunch for the entire office @ JERSEY MIKES on WEDNESDAY.
EVERY cent they make will be donated locally to Honor Flight and Wounded Heroes.
5 Bakersfield locations: Stockdale & Coffee, Stockdale & California, Ming & Buena Vista, Allen & Brimhall, Coffee & Hageman.
• March 28 - 9am - Bakersfield Monthly Breakfast at the American Legion Post
- American Legion Post 26 2020 H Street. (4th Thursdays)
FREE to All Honor Flight Vets & any KC WWII Veterans. Spouse or 1 guest= $5/person.
No RSVP. Kim Whitaker (661) 332-3202
Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket - To have enough seats for all our Veterans, please limit attendees to Veterans and one guest each. –Thank you!
• April 2 - 9am-11am - Veteran Coffee & Donuts (1st Tuesdays)
Mix & Mingle with Veterans of all ages.Bakersfield Veterans Center: 1110 Golden State Ave. (661) 323-8387
• April 11 - 8am-10am - Kern River Valley Monthly Breakfast (2nd Thursdays)
VFW Hall 2811 Nugget Ave. Lake Isabella - Please RSVP Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109.
Please remember to wear your Honor Flight name badge, shirt or jacket
• April 16-18 - Honor Flight Kern County - Flight #37
WW ll and Korean War Vets fly to Washington DC to visit their memorials.
• Thursday April 18- 8-10 am - Ridgecrest Monthly Breakfast
USO Building, 230 W. Ridgecrest Blvd. Gary Zuber (760) 379-2109 (3rdThursdays).
• April 27 - 9am - Tehachapi Monthly Breakfast
St. Malachy Church, 407 West E St.- Tom Stenson (661) 823-1036
• May 7-9 - Honor Flight Kern County - Flight #38
Vets fly to Washington DC to visit their memorials.
• June 19-21 - Honor Flight Kern County - Flight #39
Vietnam War Vets fly to Washington DC to visit their memorials.